If you are already on the current firmware version and still experiencing pairing issues, There are a few troubleshooting steps to go through if your MH40 Wireless Gen 2 Headphones are not pairing:
- Make sure the headphones are charged but NOT connected to the charger
- Cycle the power switch OFF and then back ON.
- Turn the Bluetooth® OFF, then ON again on the source device.
- Turn OFF the Bluetooth feature on any other device that is paired with the headphones (phone, computer, etc.).
- Hold Power/Pairing button down for at least four seconds to enter pairing mode.
- Make sure “M&D MH40” is selected in the Bluetooth device list.
If the above doesn't work, please try a factory reset.
If you're still experiencing connectivity issues after completing the factory reset, please submit a ticket, and one of our representatives will be able to assist you further.