The following step-by-step instructions should resolve most audio issues:
- If you're using your headphones with wired audio, please be sure the cable is secure in the USB-C port.
- If you're using your headphones with Bluetooth® , remove – or "forget" - the connection with your source device (and any other devices to which it might be connected).
- Move closer to the source device - physical objects between your headphones and your source device may obstruct the Bluetooth signal.
- Cycle your headphones OFF and then back ON
Confirm the number of Bluetooth® devices with connections to your source device.
- Even if not currently active, more than 4 or 5 Bluetooth® connections can cause issues with connectivity.
- Remove or "forget" all other connections, connecting only your headphones at first.
- Reconnect your MH40 headphones and test the audio again
If you're still having trouble, check the following:
- Does the issue persist across multiple programs (for example, does testing with music players, phone calls, and other apps all produce the same result
- Does the issue persist when connected to another device (if you're using your mobile phone, for example, can you test it on a computer)?
If the above steps do not resolve your issue, please try a factory reset.
If you're still experiencing audio issues after completing the factory reset, please submit a ticket, and one of our representatives will be able to assist you further.