If you're experiencing issues with your MW07 earphones, or your earphones are no longer
paired with each other, a factory reset may be the solution. To perform a factory reset:
- "Forget" your earphones from your source device, and any other device with which they've been paired.
- Remove any other Bluetooth connections from your source device.
- Remove both earphones from the case.
- Press and hold the VOL- and VOL+ buttons simultaneously for at least 6 seconds - you may see a quick flash of light from the earphone.
- Place both earphones next to each other to pair.
- Try using your earphones normally, prior to reconnecting any other Bluetooth devices.
- If the issue persists after the reset, try your earphones with another source device to see if the issue is isolated to the original device or if it occurs on any device the earphones are paired with.
If you're still experiencing issues after completing the factory reset, please submit a ticket, and one of our representatives will be able to assist you further.