If you're experiencing issues with your MW07 PLUS earphones, or your earphones are no longer paired with each other, a factory reset may be the solution. To perform a factory reset:
- "Forget" your earphones from your source device, and any other device with which they've been paired.
- Remove both earphones from the case.
- Quickly press VOL+ on the Left earphone and the Multi-function button on the Right earphone 6 times, and hold on the 6th press until you hear the voice prompt announce "factory reset" on both earphone.
- This can be done separately or simultaneously, but we find it's easier to do at the same time.
- Place both earphones next to each other.
- The LEDs on both earphones will flash at first, and then begin breathing once pairing is successful.
- Place both earphones back in their case for about 10 seconds.
- Remove the earphones from the case and pair them with your device as if it were the very first time.
If you're still experiencing issues after completing the factory reset, please submit a ticket, and one of our representatives will be able to assist you further.