The following step-by-step instructions should resolve most audio issues:
- Move your source device closer to your earphones, as physical objects between the earphones and the source may obstruct the signal.
- Cycle the power by placing both earphones in the charging case and fully closing the lid for at least 10 seconds.
- Please check the number of Bluetooth® devices with connections to your source device.
- Even if not currently active, more than 4 or 5 Bluetooth® connections can cause issues with connectivity.
- Remove or "forget" - all other connections, and connecting only your headphones at first.
- Reconnect your MW07 PLUS True Wireless Earphones and test the audio again.
- If you're still having trouble, check the following:
- Does the issue persist across multiple programs (for example, does testing with music players, phone calls, and other apps all produce the same result)?
- Does the issue persist when connected to another device (if you're using your mobile phone, for example, can you test it on a computer)?
If the above steps do not resolve your issue, please try a factory reset.
If you're still experiencing audio issues after completing the factory reset, please submit a ticket, and one of our representatives will be able to assist you further.