To perform a factory reset:
- "Forget" your earphones from your source device, and any other device with which they've been paired.
- Remove any other Bluetooth connections from your source device.
- Remove both earphones from the case.
- Press and hold the Multi-Function Button on the right ear phone for at least five seconds, or until the indicator light begins to pulse.
Quickly press the VOL+ on the left earphone and the Multi-Function Button on the right earphone five times until two consecutive alert tones are heard.
- This can be completed on each earphone separately, or on both simultaneously. We find it easier to do this on both at the same time.
- After hearing the consecutive alert tones, hold both VOL+ and the Multi-Function Button for approximately five seconds, or until a voice prompt announces "Factory Reset" and then "Peer to peer pairing"
- Place both earphones next to each other to pair.
- When the LEDs stop flashing and begin "breathing" the earphones are paired to each other.
NOTE: it can be tricky to perform this procedure, so it may take a few attempts before achieving pairing.
- Try using your earphones normally, prior to reconnecting any other Bluetooth devices.
- If the issue persists after the reset, try your earphones with another source device to see if the issue is isolated to the original device or if it occurs on any device the earphones are paired with.
- If you're still experiencing issues after completing the factory reset, please submit a ticket, and one of our representatives will be able to assist you further.