We understand how frustrating it can be when your earphones are not pairing properly. The following step-by-step instructions should resolve most pairing issues.
- Make sure both earphones are outside the charging case when attempting to pair your device.
- Cycle power by placing earphones in the charging case and fully closing the lid for 10 seconds.
- Remove the earphones from the case to verify they have entered pairing mode. The indicator light will slowly pulse on the right earphone.
- Turn Bluetooth® OFF, then ON again on the source device.
- Turn OFF the Bluetooth® feature on any other device that is paired with the earphones (phone, computer, etc.).
- Delete any "M&D MW09" earphone connections from your device.
- Put the earphones into pairing mode again.
- Make sure “M&D MW09” is selected in the Bluetooth device list.
- If you haven’t already, please install the “M&D Connect” app on your mobile device.
- Once installed, connect to your earphones in the “M&D Connect” app.
- Perform an update to the firmware via the app, if available.
- If the above doesn’t work, please make sure your source device only has 4-5 Bluetooth connections in the Bluetooth list. We recommend “forgetting” all Bluetooth devices from your source device and trying to pair just the MW09 earphones.
If none of the above resolve your issues, please try a factory reset.
If you’re still experiencing audio issues after completing the factory reset, please submit a ticket, and one of our representatives will be able to assist you further.