Your MG20 Wireless Gaming Headphones are multipoint capable, meaning they can connect to more than one device at a time.
If two devices other than the Low-Latency Adapter are connected, the headphones will need to be put back into pairing mode in order to reconnect to the Low-Latency-Adapter.
To enable multipoint
- Enter pairing mode and connect to the first device
- Enter pairing mode again and the first device will disconnect, pair the headphones with the second device
- Power your headphones OFF
- When you power your headphones back ON they will automatically connect to the first and second devices simultaneously
- To switch between devices, pause playback on one device and play from the other - your headphones will switch automatically to the device with active audio