If you're experiencing issues with your MW08, or your earphones are no longer paired with each other, a factory reset may be the solution. To perform a factory reset:
- Remove the Left earphone from the case (Leave the Right earphone in the case).
- Quickly press VOL+ on the Left earphone (highlighted in yellow below) 6 times, and hold on the 6th press until you hear the voice prompt announce "factory reset" on the Left earphone.
- Remove the Right earphone from the case.
- Quickly press the Multi-Function button on the Right earphone 6 times (highlighted in yellow below), and hold on the 6th press until you hear the voice prompt announce "factory reset" on the Right earphone.
- Put both earphones next to each other.
- The earphones are paired to each other when the LEDs stop flashing and start "breathing" as they usually would when pairing to a Bluetooth device.
If you're still experiencing issues after completing the factory reset, please submit a ticket, and one of our representatives will be able to assist you further.