We understand how frustrating it can be when your headphones are not pairing properly. The following step-by-step instructions should resolve most pairing issues.
- First, make sure the headphones are charged.
- Cycle the power OFF and then back ON.
- Turn the Bluetooth® OFF, then ON again on the source device.
- Turn OFF the Bluetooth feature on any other device that is paired with the headphones (phone, computer, etc.).
- Slide switch to the Bluetooth position and hold until the white light flashes.
- Make sure “MW60” is selected in the Bluetooth device list.
If the above doesn't work, please try a factory reset.
If you're still experiencing connectivity issues after completing the factory reset, please submit a ticket, and one of our representatives will be able to assist you further.