The following step-by-step instructions should resolve most audio issues:
- If you're using your headphones with wired audio, please be sure the cable is secure in the USB-C port. The MG20 Wireless Gaming Headphones must be powered ON prior to connecting the USB-C to 3.5mm audio cable.
- If you're using your headphones with Bluetooth® , remove or "forget" the connection with your source device (and any other devices to which it might be connected).
- Cycle your headphones OFF and then back ON
Confirm the number of Bluetooth® devices with connections to your source device.
- Even if not currently active, more than 4 or 5 Bluetooth® connections can cause issues with connectivity.
- Remove or"forget" all other connections, connecting only your MG20 Wireless Gaming headphones.
- Reconnect your MG20 Wireless Gaming Headphones and test the audio again
If you haven't already, please install the "M&D Connect" app on your mobile device
- Once installed, connect to your headphones in the “M&D Connect” app
- Perform an update to the firmware via the app, if available
If you're still having trouble, check the following:
- Does the issue persist across multiple programs (for example, does testing with music players, phone calls, and other apps all produce the same result)?
- Does the issue persist when connected to another device (if you're using your mobile phone, for example, can you test it on a computer)?
If the above steps do not resolve your issue, please try a factory reset
If you're still experiencing audio issues after completing the factory reset, please submit a ticket, and one of our representatives will be able to assist you further.